sâmbătă, 25 octombrie 2008

VATICAN AND PLANET X













Vatican and UFO - Secretum Omega:
On the day 30 of April in the Palazzo della Provincia of Pescara took place the Conference "UFO? the Truth is Top Secret, from Area 51 to Planet X", organized by the "Ufobserver" Cultural Association. During the conference I related about underground bases in the USA and dedicated the last fifteen minutes of my speech to a very short summary of my work during last five years in a new direction that, starting from now, will be the leading topic in my future lectures.
This is a little anticipation. In the year 2000 I was working in Rome as an editor in the "Stargate" magazine and I wrote many articles about Fatima Apparitions, their famous Third Secret and other Vatican State-related mysteries:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_secretumomega01.htm

* Following on from my recent post on the reasons for the Vatican's recent admission about aliens I have searched the net high and low to locate the original video of the ufo (pictured above) that appeared over the Vatican in 05 when the pope died