duminică, 4 aprilie 2010
7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Southern California
- LOS ANGELES- A 7.2 magnitude earthquake centered in Baja California, Mexico was felt all over Southern California, rocking high rise buildings from San Diego to Los Angeles, but there were no immediate reports of major damage. Full story:
* Will Alaska and California be next in the chain of Massive Quakes around the Ring of Fire?... Strong earthquakes may weaken distant fault lines (Reuters, Sep 30,2009)...
- National Geographic (November 19, 2008): "High-energy electrons captured over Antarctica could reveal the presence of a nearby but MYSTERIOUS ASTROPHYSICAL OBJECT that's bombarding Earth with cosmic rays, researchers say"...
- "Planet X confirmed" - cosmonaut and pilot Marina Popovich... Russian Television Reports on Nibiru:
* More Than 200 Earthquakes Rattle Yellowstone National Park Since Last Night: